Sunday, September 18, 2011

FOOD+FASHION : Doncaster Shopping & Ralph Lauren

Today was a very busy but in the end rewarding day for me as worked, ate and shopped all day long! YAY! My students always tell me off for going through the work too fast in class so I need to work on being more thorough with everything I'm teaching and making sure everyone can keep up. They are all such good kids though, I am so happy they are my class. They gave me the perfect start to the day!

Anyway, after work, I went shopping with my family for the first time in a long while and got myself a nice, little present from one of my favourite stores Ralph Lauren !

.... But before that: Lunch.





My parents don't share my same enthusiasm for Asian cooking so we went to TGI Friday's which is a restaurant that is very 'American' style and ate there. I didn't know what to get but in the end I ordered a Mushroom and something or other burger which was nice (but not incredibly amazing). To be honest, lately I've only wanted to eat seafood though, so my taste buds were not prepared to eat a burger I think.

After that we shopped and shopped and finally took a rest at Koko Black where I drank some green tea.



And finally, what I am most excited about... Ralph Lauren~! No matter how many different brands I may fall in love with, I always will have had a soft spot for Ralph Lauren jumpers, shirts and polos. Something about Ralph Lauren's style just makes me fall in love with whoever is wearing their clothes because they are perfectly made and are just the ultimate brand for that laid back, casual look that they do so well. Something about that horse too is just so classic and ahh~! I love Ralph Lauren!




What I ended up purchasing you can see below: a Ralph Lauren V-neck pima sweater in mint green. It's not exactly a safe colour that can be worn with anything but rather a bold, bright yet relaxed colour that seems to fit perfectly in with spring and sunshine which is what made me fall in love with it so much. I can't wait to go out feeling fresh wearing this on beautiful Spring days~!



Thank you again for reading my blog today and I hope you come back again to view my normal life! I hope I bump into you again on internet land ! Bye bye! \^____^>

3 comments:

Syrah said... Best Blogger Tips

Looking forward to checking out your stuff! :)

Phuju. P said... Best Blogger Tips

Naww you cutie! The sweater looks really good on you! Can't wait to see you wearing it out with me mwhahahaha. :D

xx

Chris said... Best Blogger Tips

@Phuju Pham Thanks so much!!! It's so adorable yeah? I'm really happy with it. I'd been wanting it for a long time so it feels so good to be in my hands finally. *drool*

Let's take lots more photos next time !!!!! :D And eat dessert... and prawns for lunch. I have cravings!!!

Post a Comment

Leave a comment ! :)