Sunday, June 17, 2012

Short Update :: Study and Slacking off

Hello again ~ I hope everyone reading this today is in high spirits !! ★

:*:゜・☆ヾ(TωT。)

So lately I've been incredibly busy with studying for exams and just seeing friends and all that kind of stuff so I don't have many interesting things to post. I don't feel like I've been relaxing at all though!!! I don't think until the end of the month I'm going to feel that relaxed though with everything I have planned, but I need to make sure to always feel refreshed and not too run down.

I had an exam this week and one more next week on Tuesday so I'm nearly done with all this studying. However, since a lot of my friends had already finished their semester, I ended up joining them for a night of drinking (which as usual I kind of regret).  I had lots of fun but now I can't walk well because I injured my foot thanks to a friend dropping me and me landing badly. Needless to say, I'm not a good drunk...

ゞ( ̄∇ ̄;)

Anyway, my exams take place at the Exhibition Building in Melbourne which as you can see below, is an incredibly beautiful place. Even though it's an exam I'm going to, seeing the giant water fountain and beautiful architecture is actually really nice. :) Going to my university means I get to see beautiful scenery a lot I feel so I'm very thankful for that.


Outside all my hard working and stay-at-home study sessions alone, I decided I would catch up with my friend for what he promised would be a free brunch. However, as things worked out, I ended up paying for my meal and even some of his. Oh well! It tasted really nice so I was happy.

Constantly being cheap isn't always possible I guess and I don't like being tight with money too much so paying isn't the end of the world.

We went to a restaurant my friends all love called Umago. If you're from Melbourne or in Melbourne I honestly think they have some of the best food there so check it out.   


My meal was the berry pancakes and they were sooo good. I always end up ordering sweet over savoury. I wish sometimes I didn't have such a sweet tooth because what happens when my teeth rot away?!


My friend ordered Eggs Benedict and oh my it looked so good and I regretted my choice in food almost immediately. WHY DID IT LOOK AND TASTE SO GOOD ?! *sigh*


After eating, we went to Chapel Street to check out Topman and along the way my friend gave me free yogurt (I guess that evens out lunch so yayyyy). Topman has such nice clothes but for some reason every time I try something on something from there it just leaves me disappointed? I think I am just a crazily picky shopper and if design isn't perfectly how I want it or it doesn't sit on me perfectly, I won't bother with it.The fabric is always off and the it looks odd on my body... I don't know why... :(

r( ̄_ ̄;)

Anyway I know this was a short post and only had food basically but deal with it. My life isn't always going to be super exciting and I can't constantly photowhore my face !!!

Anyway, till next time. :)
Currently listening to this.
- Chris